OPEX Corporation is looking to hire a student for a Software Engineer position at our World Headquarters in Moorestown, NJ. We are looking for individuals who are able to commit to a full time schedule during our day shift. The ideal candidate for this position will currently be enrolled in either the Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering programs. If you are looking for a position that offers great exposure within a growing company than OPEX may be for you!
- Individual will become a member of a software development team working on new and maintaining existing products focused on automation in the Material Handling Industry.
- Tasks will include design, development, code testing & debug, and source code management.
- Individual will be operating in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design concepts and relational databases.
- Requires some experience with C/C++ and/or Java.
- Minimum 4-year degree in related major.
- Experience in PL/pgSQL, SQL is desired but not required.
- Personal attributes: ability to work as a team member, highly motivated, “get things done” attitude, desire to learn.
- Individual will be working in an office, lab and/or warehouse environment.
- Business casual dress code.
- Some travel is expected.