OPEX is a global leader in robotic warehouse automation system design, development, manufacturing, production, installation, and service. Our warehouse automation systems incorporate the latest mechanical, electrical, robotic and software technologies. We specialize in next generation goods-to-person (G2P), sortation, and warehouse control consulting & software. OPEX’s customers are among the largest e-commerce, consumer retail, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and package delivery companies in the world. We offer a vibrant, collaborative, and entrepreneurial work environment with team members who care about producing quality products.
OPEX Corporation is looking to hire a student for a Software Developer Internship position at our World Headquarters in Moorestown, NJ. We are looking for students who are able to commit to a full or part-time schedule during our day shift. The ideal candidate for this position will currently be enrolled in either the Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering programs. If you are looking for a position that offers great exposure within a growing company than OPEX may be for you!
- Student will become a member of a software development team working on new and maintaining existing products focused on automation in the Material Handling Industry
- Tasks will include design, development, code testing & debug, and source code management
- Student will be operating in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of object-oriented design concepts and relational databases
- Requires some experience with C/C++ and/or Java
- Experience in PL/pgSQL, SQL is desired but not required
- Personal attributes: ability to work as a team member, highly motivated, “get things done” attitude, desire to learn
- Student will be working in an office, lab and/or warehouse environment
- Business casual dress code