OSG is the catalyst for customer-centric growth. We drive outcomes for clients using our proprietary products and methodologies that leverage both cognitive and behavioural analytics. We have delivered more than $80B USD in incremental revenue for clients in over 800+ engagements to date, across industries and geographies by applying our Marketing, Customer Experience & Engagement and Operations related applications.
OSG is headquartered in Newtown, Pennsylvania with offices in Manchester (UK), Dubai (UAE) and Bengaluru (India).
· Oversee and steer multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
· Manage the multiple partners and survey/sample vendors involved with each project in order to meet objectives in a timely fashion
· Successfully design, manage, and execute, qualitative and quantitative research projects specifically with experience in survey research methods – designing sample plans, survey instruments, and analysing survey data
· Ability to think strategically, and to learn innovative concepts and methodologies
· Expert skill in analysing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data
· Ability to write reports (headlines, summary or conclusions) with no grammatical errors or data interpretation errors
Education / Experience / Skills Requirement
Bachelor’s Degree, Masters, MBA degree or higher a plus with emphasis on any Engineering disciplines. Consideration will be given to Technical graduates based on level of experience.
The qualified candidate is a solution-oriented individual who flourishes in a challenging and fast paced environment where clients require actionable, direct, and comprehensive answers to complex questions.
· Positive, pro-active, problem solving attitude
· Attention to detail, able to manage responsibilities with minimum of direction
· Exceptional communication (both written and oral) and decision-making skills
· Degree in business (BS, MBA, MMR) in business management, or other applicable focus