Are you a licensed social worker interested in providing expertise in ongoing bio-psychosocial assessments to assist in patient intervention and recovery? Please apply for one of our two positions if you want to promote individual’s progress towards recovery and wellness!
What you will do!
You will conduct initial and ongoing strength-based assessments!
You will prepare written reports to Risk Review, PSRB, APD and other partner agencies!
You will prepare for and participate in court hearings and testify as needed!
You will coordinate treatment for clients around TCP goals and transition needs!
What’s in it for you?
· Full-time employment in the heart of Salem, Oregon
· A position where your input and contributions impact the citizens of Oregon
· 8 hours of vacation leave and 8 hours of sick leave per month
· Nearly unbeatable medical, vision, and dental benefits
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Have a Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
· Hold a current Oregon Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) license, OR Hold a current Certified Social Work Associate (CSWA) license, OR supply verification of application submission to the Oregon Board of Social Worker (OBSW) by date of appointment.
· Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
· Clinical knowledge, skills and abilities in working with persons with mental illness and substance abuse disorders who may be involved in both the mental health and legal systems
· Ability to utilize theoretical frameworks and appropriate evidence-based practices in working with persons with mental illness.
· Knowledge and utilization of the principles and methods of psychiatric recovery.
· Knowledge of discharge planning services and supports.
· Ability to work in a collaborative team setting.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment requiring flexibility and adaptability.
· Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences including but not limited to clients, family members, interdisciplinary treatment team members, supervisory staff, attorneys and community stakeholders.
· Valid Driver’s license and acceptable driving record preferred.
How to apply:
· Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-51869