Long Island Care Center
144-61 38th Ave
Flushing, NY 11354
Long Island Care Center is seeking a strong Registered Nurse Unit Manager
Our Registered Nurse Unit Manager must have demonstrated leadership skills and clinical abilities who are enthusiastic and passionate about working in healthcare.
Responsible to direct and supervise resident care in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the facility, facilities policies, and as directed by the Director of Nursing to ensure that the highest quality of care is maintained at all times.
Direct the daily routine functioning of the nursing staff by assuring the overall supervision of all nursing personnel concerned with the resident care and ensuring compliance with all federal, state and facility regulations, policies, and procedures.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care;
- Possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel;
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public;
- Possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care;
- Have previous managerial/supervisory experience in a long-term care setting.
- Experience in Sigma Care EMR a plus
Great Compensation Package