At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Investment Strategy Intern will be responsible for providing analysis and quantitative modeling to support Parametric’s existing investment strategies and contribute to new product development.
– Construct and manipulate large data sets in order to perform quantitative analysis.
– Conduct back-testing and data analysis.
– Assist with research into current market trends and environments.
– Develop and maintain investment algorithms.
– Assist other investment professionals in the development and maintenance of models that support investment strategies.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Current Junior progressing towards a Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in finance, economics, statistics, math, computer science, or a related field
– Proficiency in Excel and understanding of basic data modeling language (MatLab, R, Python with NumPy, SciPy, Pandas packages, C#), or any other statistical tools that allow for quantitative modeling and analysis
– The ability to work with large data sets
– The ability to work on a team and to work autonomously on projects (involving others as needed)
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Interest in investment and financial markets