At this time, this position is working remote, but will transition to in-office at a later date.
Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge and interpersonal skills? Camelot Care Centers, part of the national Pathways brand of mental health providers, offers mentoring, community based, crisis, and outpatient counseling services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. Our team lives out their passion for helping the community and need a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate Behavioral Health Therapist to join our team.
Our family counseling and foster care services are varied to be able to meet the needs of our clients, and we are continually creating new programs in response to identified needs in a particular area. The common thread is that we provide counseling and support services in-home and in community-based settings throughout Tennessee. We emphasize the strengths and uniqueness of each youth and family. All our family counseling and foster care services are offered by trained therapists and counselors under the direct supervision of licensed clinicians.
For your passion and dedication, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, flexible part time or full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role
The Therapist provides approved therapeutic interventions to clients and families to affect identified needed changes as well as assist with case coordination and/or resource linkage to clients and other involved parties (i.e. family, DCS, Court personnel, non-relative supports, etc.) when needed.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- A Master’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in a discipline allowing mental health licensure in Tennessee
- CPR and First Aid certified, or be willing to obtain certification before working with clients; and other duties as assigned
- Has thorough knowledge of child development and therapeutic interventions
- Experience working with families who desperately need direction
- Enjoy creating care plans that are individualized to suit various lifestyles and circumstances
- Take on the role of an advocate for those who do not have a voice
- Function in a team that supports one another and constantly works to inspire an employee culture that reflects our company core values
- Ability to work flexible hours consistent with program needs and work at multiple location
- Exemplary organizational, communication, mentoring, and teaming skills
- Sensitivity to other cultures and socioeconomic levels
Perks of Working for Pathways
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (1st year 10 days; increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 9 Paid Holidays (including Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve)
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K
If you’re #readytowork The Pathways is #readytohire!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.