Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, interpersonal and leadership skills? Camelot Care Centers, part of the national Pathways brand of mental health providers, offers mentoring, community based, crisis, and outpatient counseling services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. Our team lives out their passion for helping the community and need a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate Lead Health Therapist to join our team.
Our family counseling and foster care services are varied to be able to meet the needs of our clients, and we are continually creating new programs in response to identified needs in a particular area. The common thread is that we provide counseling and support services in-home and in community-based settings throughout Tennessee. We emphasize the strengths and uniqueness of each youth and family. All our family counseling and foster care services are offered by trained therapists and counselors under the direct supervision of licensed clinicians.
As part of the nationwide team, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role
The Lead Therapist provides Camelot approved therapeutic interventions to clients and families to affect identified needed changes as well as assist with case coordination and/or resource linkage to clients and other involved parties (i.e. family, DCS, Court personnel, non-relative supports, etc.) when needed. Additionally, the Lead Therapist will supervise and mentor assigned Therapists and Care Coordinators.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- A Master’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in a discipline which allows the recipient to be eligible for mental health licensure in Tennessee
- 3 years of relevant experience in the Mental Health Field
- Assessing clients on intake as needed, conducting community client visitation, transporting clients, completing on-call duties, and providing Camelot approved therapeutic services to clients and families including but not limited to: coping skills, behavior modification, parenting skills, and crisis intervention
- Providing individual, group, and /or family therapy to assigned clients and families
- Working with assigned clients’ treatment team to create, personalize, and update all Treatment Plan sand other necessary documentation, and assuring that plans are consistent with Camelot policy, state licensing regulations, and COA accreditation requirements
- Serving as a liaison and client advocate with other professionals and agencies involved in assigned clients’ care
- Serving as an On the Job Trainer and mentor for newly hired Therapists and Care Coordinators as assigned
- Exemplary organizational, communication, mentoring, and teaming skills
- Sensitivity to other cultures and socioeconomic levels
Perks of Working for Pathways
A $500.00 Sign on Bonus!!!
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (1st year 10 days; increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 9 Paid Holidays (including Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve)
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K
If you’re #readytowork The Pathways is #readytohire!
Camelot Care Centers, LLC. is subsidiary of Pathways
Check out the links above to learn more about our organizations
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.