Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for The ReDCo Group!
The ReDCo Group, is one of the largest providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral/mental health and intellectual disabilities services in the state of Pennsylvania. At The ReDCo Group, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 700 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based human services in 9 counties in the state of Pennsylvania.
A person in this position functions under the working title of LCSW Therapist. Assignments are varied in nature and are performed under the direct supervision of the Outpatient Site Supervisor. This position can be part-time or full-time for the qualified candidate.
**This is not a “fee for service” position.**
If you’re #readytowork The ReDCo Group is #readytohire!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Abides by all current Behavioral Health Services and Outpatient policies and procedures as set forth by the agency and documents all required aspects of job duties.
- Maintains compliance with state and local regulations as well as standards of practice.
- Applies psychological principles, methodology, and techniques to plan treatment and modify behavior and participates in a multi-disciplinary team meetings while providing individual, group, and family psychotherapy from Intake through discharge; provides community linkages as required.
- Participates in staff development, in-service training sessions, supervision, and Performance Quality Improvement initiatives and performs related work as required.
- Performs related work as required
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is not responsible for supervision of others
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work environment ranges from Office setting to School or Forensic setting based on position determined at hire
- This position requires occasional travel
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Social Work
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in in Social Work with clinical licensure required
- Professional licensure required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- PA Driver’s license required
- Professional licensure a plus
- Language Skills
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to read, understand, and abide by all policies and procedures for agency and program as well as all State regulations and COA standards.
- Mathematical Skills
Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as simple addition and time keeping.
- Reasoning Ability
Ability to define problems, and perform required job duties during emergency situations. Ability to evaluate a crisis situation and determine most appropriate form of intervention i.e. mobile crisis or 911 services.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Mentoring skills
- Ability to work as team member
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
The ReDCo Group is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
• Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
• Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
• Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
The ReDCo Group is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.