The responsibilities of this position will be providing project and administrative support to all functional areas of the Accounting, Asset Management, and Finance Departments. This person will work closely with the Chief Accounting Officer and Financial Reporting Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Accounting Department in processing annual HUD submissions.
- Support the Accounting Department in aggregating portfolio utility data and formatting for agency reporting needs.
- Research and abstract relevant financial, operating, and other data surrounding the company’s real estate projects and portfolio.
- Support the Finance and Asset Management teams with the integration of the company’s real estate portfolio into the DealPath software system.
- Provide support to the financial reporting function as needed to respond to underwriting requests.
- Assist with coordinating the storage and organization of project data and information.
- Other projects as may be assigned.
- Contribute to the increase in profitability of all Pennrose owned properties
- Timely and accurate production of financial and analysis reports
- Positive feedback from internal and external customers