Penobscot Community Health Care is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our large, well-established practice in Bangor. This is an opportunity have a key role in increasing access to truly integrated primary health care services for all children in our region.
Join PCHC’s nationally recognized non-profit organization:
· Federally Qualified Health Center offering an integrated Medical Home Model
· Highly innovative programs and research options
· Brand-new, beautifully renovated Pediatrics Building on campus
· Housed alongside Center for Speech and Audiology
· Engaged and supportive patient population
· Collegial professional atmosphere with informed leadership
· Flexible schedules supportive of work/life balance
· Generous compensation and benefits
· Medical student loan repayment & relocation assistance
Penobscot Pediatrics: Penobscot Pediatrics, one of Maine’s leading pediatric groups for 30 years, is the state’s largest and most comprehensive pediatric practice. Part of Penobscot Community Health Care, a non-profit organization governed by a board of community volunteers, PCHC is comprised of sixteen practices and program service sites in the Greater Bangor area, in Old Town, Belfast and Jackman. At Penobscot Pediatrics, our Board-Certified Pediatricians, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, and Pediatric Mental Health practitioners offer a wide-range of services for the wellbeing of children:
· General Outpatient Pediatrics – Early childhood development screenings, routine well-child visits, immunizations and vaccinations, nutrition education and physicals for sports camps and school.
· Psychiatric, Family Therapy, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Services (for PCHC patients)
· Pediatric Dental Care available at PCHC Dental Center
· Speech Therapy and Audiology (Service provided by the professionals at Warren Center For Speech and Hearing
Penobscot Pediatrics has been awarded the highest level of Patient-Centered Medical Home Certification.
Bangor, Maine: Live in a historic, riverside city just half-an-hour from Maine’s gorgeous Acadia National park and Maine’s storied mid-coast region. Enjoy the amenities of a good-sized metro without the hassle – and be inspired by all of Maine’s natural beauty and resources at your doorstep! Bangor is Maine’s third largest city, with its own International airport. It’s a short drive to Boston (3 hrs.) and Portland’s quaint Old Port (2 hrs.). Limitless 4-season outdoor recreational opportunities, a wide variety of arts, cultural and entertainment venues coupled with great family-centered neighborhoods and excellent public and private educational opportunities make the Greater Bangor Region highly desirable for professional families.
Curious, or interested to learn more? Apply today and ask for a full job description. PCHC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Contact: Jamie L. Grant, Provider Recruiter
207.992.9200 / firstname.lastname@example.org