Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP) is a leading global, independent investment banking firm. We provide comprehensive, independent advice to help our clients achieve their highest priority strategic objectives. Our collaborative team of bankers, with broad and deep industry expertise, deliver novel insights, differentiated guidance, and tailored solutions for our clients. In 2016, PWP joined forces with Tudor Pickering Holt & Co (TPH), adding an energy M&A advisory franchise along with an energy securities research, underwriting, and trading services business to PWP.
Our bankers’ extensive and unparalleled advisory experience enables us to assist our clients as they navigate opportunities and challenges in any market environment. With approximately 560 employees, PWP currently maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Paris, Munich, and San Francisco.
Our Internship Program:
Our global internship program is differentiated. We bring together a diverse group of individuals and partner them with our industry experts to provide an unparalleled learning and mentoring experience. We believe the best way to learn is on the job. As a valued member of the team, you will a play meaningful role on projects and gain direct exposure to clients and senior bankers across the Firm. Our entrepreneurial environment encourages you, like all bankers, to take on an outsized level of responsibility and make an impact.
Our goal is to offer interns full-time Analyst positions and ultimately, to provide a career path to Associate and beyond. We consider your career development one of the Firm’s most important investments from day one. Our one-week training program and on-going curriculum will position you to thrive in any situation – whether analytical, relationship-building or client-facing.
Preserving a collegial, close-knit and collaborative culture is of the utmost importance at our Firm. We will provide you with opportunities to develop meaningful relationships and lasting friendships. Your experience is complemented by a formal mentor / buddy program, wellness and volunteer initiatives, and team building events. Throughout the program, we strive to create an inclusive environment that stimulates, rewards and helps you grow. Come and join us!
• Analysis and research of company and industry specific financial information
• Conduct quantitative analysis and financial valuation
• Create client presentations
• Engage in due diligence processes
• Coordinate the execution of advisory mandates as part of a deal team
• Completing an undergraduate degree between December 2022 and June 2023
• Historically competitive academic standing
• Intellectual curiosity and aptitude for problem solving and numerical analysis
• Thorough grasp of financial concepts
• A strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity
• A positive and collaborative attitude
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Desire to take initiative and excel at what you do
How to Apply:
PWP hires for the below offices. You may preference up to two locations of interest in your application, but will be invited to interview for one program.
• Chicago: Industrials
• Los Angeles: Industrials
• San Francisco: Healthcare and Technology
• New York: Generalist (M&A and Restructuring)
Perella Weinberg Partners is an equal opportunity employer.