Everyone deserves access to financial peace of mind. Our team is on a mission to change the credit landscape through simple, inclusive, and transparent financial products. Our all-in-one app provides underserved consumers with an easy way to buy now, pay later, and build credit. Some things we’re excited about:
- With average credit scores increases of 30+ points, we’re making a meaningful impact.
- Serving 3+ million members
- Backed by world class venture capital
- Ranked the 5th fastest-growing company in the country by INC Magazine (2019)
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about our mission and driven to simplify complex workflows to join our supply chain team. Our supply chain team’s main focus is to ensure that we are creating the best experience possible for our customers, from the moment they visit our site until their products reach their door. As part of the team, you will work on the full range of analyzing data, solving tough problems, and quickly delivering solutions at one of the fastest growing companies in the FinTech space!
- Leading the development of features for our customers and our internal finance, operational, and risk teams
- Planning and implementing specifications
- Executing on new features with other engineers
- Testing and releasing features into production
- Analyzing data
- Working with our stakeholders to design and implement new products, as well as new features for our existing platform
What We Look For:
- Experience with Python and/or polyglots with experience with another dynamically typed language
- Experience with RESTful API design and integration
- Exposure to web application frameworks, preferably Django or Flask
- Experience with Docker, AWS, and other DevOps and virtualization technologies preferred
- Ability to be writing server-side code one day, analyzing data another, all while contributing to our client-side code
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly, with software engineering fundamentals being valued more than familiarity with specific tools or languages
- Ability to design, analyze, and debug distributed services
- A strong focus on writing and deploying clear, readable, testable code
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing financial startups in the country
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- 401k with Company Match
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Gym + Public Transportation Subsidy
- Student Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Unlimited PTO
- We just moved into our brand new home at 2400 Market Street in Philadelphia’s vibrant Fitler Square neighborhood. Our new office incorporates all the best aspects of our first home (espresso bar, full kitchen, work/lounge space) in a riverfront setting with iconic Philadelphia Art Museum views.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We don’t work with recruiters – please contact us or apply directly.