The candidate will be working in a team of scientists reporting to a group lead in San Francisco supporting a late stage immuno-oncology program. The candidate will be a part of the Pfizer Oncology Clin Pharm team with approximately 35 scientists. We emphasize on the candidate’s quantitative pharmacology skills, scientific reasoning, regulatory affairs skills, written and verbal communication skills, exploratory graphical analysis skills, study design and report writing skills.
The candidate will act as the primary clinical pharmacology lead providing clinical pharmacology expertise to a multidisciplinary study team for a late-stage immuno-oncology program
- Provide clinical pharmacology expertise to multidisciplinary study teams for a late-stage immuno-oncology program.
- Under the supervision of the ClinPharm group leader, work closely with clinicians, statisticians, translational oncology and clinical operations, colleagues to design, conduct and report results of clinical trials.
- Responsible for designing and implementing dose finding strategies to ensure optimal dose and dosing regimens in clinical trials.
- Analyze pharmacokinetic data and integrate this knowledge into clinical trial design.
- Draft clinical pharmacology components of protocols, clinical development plans and regulatory documents.
- PhD with 0, PharmD with 1 year, OR MS with 3+ years of experience.
- The candidate should have demonstrable skills in quantitative clinical pharmacology, including hands-on implementation of tools such as NONMEM, R, SAS, or WinBUGS for data analysis and handling.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential for the role.
- Sitting, standing, walking, ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to perform complex data analysis.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Full time, exempt employee.
- Some limited business travel.
Other Job Details:
- Eligible for Relocation Package: YES
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES