We are looking for a highly motivated individual.
- BS in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related fields with a focus on life sciences.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of various analytical methods for chemical analysis and protein characterization is essential.
- Experience with high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and/or mass spectrometry (MS) is advantageous.
- You are able to work independently or under minimal supervision to design and conduct experiments, as well as interpret, document, and communicate results.
- You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be highly self-motivated and eager to learn.
- You must be willing to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and be capable of handling multiple tasks while meeting timelines.
You will participate in analytical development activities using state of the art mass spectrometry technology. These activities include the development of LC-MS based analytical methods, the qualification and validation of analytical methods, and providing analytical support for the analysis of small and large biologically relevant molecules in biological matrices in line with project timelines. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to apply your enthusiasm and technical skills as a member of a small startup in the Philadelphia region.
PharmaCadence Analytical Services, LLC is a provider of professional LC-MS analytical services to the pharmaceutical and life sciences fields. Our customers are researchers looking for potential new medicines and therapies and are contributing to a healthier and better world.
We pride ourselves in our strong scientific background and our total commitment to excellence. We pay attention to our customer’s needs.
We believe analytical challenges should never be the reason a biological experiment cannot be done, and have the proven ability to use novel bioanalysis to provide solutions to complex analytical needs.
Contact us with your CV or resume and cover letter at email@example.com.