PIDC is Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation. Our mission is to spur investment, support business growth, and foster developments that create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods, and drive growth to every corner of Philadelphia. You can learn more about PIDC at www.pidcphila.com.
PIDC’s financing portfolio includes over 500 loans totaling more than $500 million covering a broad array of asset classes, loan sizes, and product types. These range from revolving lines of credit and working capital term loans as small as $50,000 and averaging $250,000 per transaction for small businesses, to asset-based financing for mid and large-scale real-estate developers that average $1-5MM and can be over $20MM.
PIDC’s financing products are funded from a mixture of private and governmental sources that include a typical mix of Community Development Financing Institution (“CDFI”) resources such as bank loans and foundation grants, and government-related sources such as EB5 Immigrant Investor funds, New Markets Tax Credits, Community Development Block Grant and HUD108 loans, and Tax Increment Financing (“TIFs”).
- Assist with Financial Statement Collection and Compliance Process
- Review and Spread Financial Statements
- All other duties as assigned by the Vice President, Portfolio Management
- Student must be enrolled in and/or planning to continue their academic studies at an accredited 4-year college and/or university.
- Student must be comfortable with Financial Statements and Financial Statement Analysis