You’re eligible to apply if you:
– Are an undergraduate currently pursuing a degree with an expected graduation date of December 2021 – June 2022
– Have a minimum 3.2 cumulative collegiate grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) at an accredited 4-year college or university
– Are business proficient in English
You’ll excel as an HR Analyst if you:
– Have a strong interest in HR and change management
– Have the ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
– Show a demonstrated commitment to quality; with a commitment to delivering work completely, accurately, and on time
– Are personable, ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively
– Show these traits: ethical, organized, flexible, high energy, self-starter, accountable, humble
– Demonstrate advanced Microsoft Office skills; strong excel skills preferred
– Have the ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive data
– Are able to balance multiple projects at one time
– Have undertaken HR and/or finance coursework (desirable)
HR at PIMCO
The Human Resources team partners with various internal clients to provide best in class support in recruiting, compensation and analytics, talent management as well as serves in an advisory capacity to business leaders on human capital strategy and management. Human Resources analysts contribute to the design, development and implementation of human capital strategy that consistently reflect one of PIMCO’s core values: People are our most valuable asset.
PIMCO HR is in the process of building a Global People Services (GPS) team to deliver a premium HR experience to PIMCO employees through all career stages via online portal, expert guidance and exceptional HR support. Within GPS, a newly formed group Global People Operations will be the first point of contact for employees and alumni to address immediate HR needs globally. Within this start-up, you will have the opportunity to help inspire change, improve client engagement, and deliver a premium HR experience to PIMCO employees.
See Yourself as an HR Analyst:
We are seeking a Global People Operations Intern to join this unique build-out. As our HR team undergoes a Workday implementation, you’ll provide personalized support and solutions regarding HR processes and solve day-to-day workplace matters as they pertain to employees globally. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in and manage projects to implement new technology, processes, procedures, and training that will shape the way the team operates now and in the future. You’ll use your previous experience to propose solutions to new issues as they arise. You’ll network across the different disciplines within HR and across the GPS team. Additionally, you’ll be asked to contribute to the team’s focus on innovation by finding opportunities and supporting implementation of process and technology changes.
The PIMCO Internship Experience:
– The PIMCO Internship Program runs for 10 weeks beginning in early/mid-June 2021
– During Week 1, you’ll participate in PIMCO Fundamentals Training, providing you with the skills, knowledge, and relationships that will prepare you for success
– Alongside your colleagues, participate in PIMCO’s Global Month of Volunteering, developed to heighten the impact of our employees’ worldwide volunteer efforts
– Join us for a variety of cross-divisional education, networking & social events!
– Your supervisor, peer mentor, senior leaders and team offer guidance and mentorship throughout the summer
– You’ll receive feedback at mid- and end-of-summer as part of a formal review process to keep you on the path to meeting your summer goals
How you should apply:
Applications open July 1, 2020. We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply by submitting your resume, cover letter & unofficial tr applyanscript as soon as you are ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
– After we receive your application, we’ll conduct an initial resume & cover letter review. We’ll send status updates throughout the process.
– You’ll showcase your interests, skills, and personality by completing a one-way video interview using the Spark Hire platform
– If selected to move forward, you’ll meet with us during final-round interviews conducted live via Webex. Interviews typically consist of behavioral and technical concepts, as well as an Excel assessment.
PIMCO is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive, cognitively diverse environment.
For more information on PIMCO and Career Opportunities, please visit www.pimco.com/careers