Pioneer Communities (“Pioneer”) is a real estate private equity firm headquartered in New York, NY with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. Pioneer is a leading nationwide boutique owner and operator of manufactured housing communities (“MHCs”). Pioneer is committed to a core set of values: Excellence, Passion, Ethics, and Humility. Our people exhibit the inner drive to excel at what they do. We are committed to a team driven, collaborative and connected culture that allows us to become “pioneers” within our verticals.
Spring 2021 Acquisition Analyst Internship
Pioneer Communities (“Pioneer”) is seeking to hire two (2) Spring 2021 Acquisition Analyst Interns who want to gain hands-on experience in commercial real estate acquisitions as it pertains to canvassing, sourcing, and deal analysis.
- Learn how to obtain new investment opportunities through outreach, business development, and networking efforts.
- Update all owner/property information on a regular basis.
- Provide support as it relates to negotiation of commercial real estate transactions.
- Perform feasibility analyses on investment properties and underwriting of property values.
- Research and collect comparable sales statistics.
- Categorize all contact information for mailers.
- Receive, sort, and update all incorrect mailing addresses.
- Assist in handling any incoming phone calls from potential sellers.
What You Can Expect
Pioneer is a young, rapidly growing company. The Principals have diverse real estate backgrounds that will allow an intern to learn many facets of the real estate business and grow within the vertical in which they excel. Pioneer takes a modern approach to intern and employee management, allowing our team flexibility in their hours and work environment so long as goals are met.
What We Expect
- Team oriented, collaborative and leadership ability that supports the company culture.
- Self-starter, with entrepreneurial approach and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Passion and a desire to build a career in real estate ownership and investment.
- Unquestioned integrity.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Demonstrable proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
Acquisition fee as a percentage of purchase price for any consummated transaction that analyst sources or directly contributes to, as well as a discretionary performance bonus.