APPLICATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, JULY 4
Application Instructions (both are required):
- Complete the PJT Partners On-Line application for the “2022 Summer Analyst – Park Hill Real Estate” position by clicking on our external Careers website.
- Complete the PJT Partners “Suited” Assessment. Please CLICK HERE to create an account. Suited is an A.I. powered assessment driven screening tool that uses assessments to holistically and objectively measure traits and characteristics that can be better predictors of success at PJT. Please ensure you use the same email address used for your PJT application when registering on Suited. Please complete each question through the end of the survey. A “Profile Complete” badge will appear once complete – there is no final “Submit” button.
PJT Partners is a global advisory-focused investment bank. Our team of senior professionals delivers a wide array of strategic advisory, shareholder advisory, restructuring and special situations and private fund advisory and placement services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors and governments around the world. We offer a unique portfolio of advisory services designed to help our clients achieve their strategic objectives. We also provide, through PJT Park Hill, private fund advisory and fundraising services for alternative investment managers, including private equity funds, real estate funds and hedge funds. To learn more about PJT Partners, please visit our website at www.pjtpartners.com.
About Park Hill:
Park Hill Group LLC (“Park Hill”), an affiliate of PJT Partners, is an industry-leading advisor and intermediary focused on alternative investment vehicles in the private equity, real estate, hedge fund and secondary advisory asset classes.
Park Hill Real Estate is a leading real estate advisor exclusively dedicated to the asset class and provides a broad range of real estate advisory services, including private equity fund formation, customized capital solutions and direct asset transactions. Clients of Park Hill Real Estate represent best-of-breed real estate managers investing in a wide range of real estate investment strategies across varied property types and geographies. Park Hill Real Estate raises capital for these managers from institutional investors worldwide including public and corporate pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, asset managers and family offices. Established in 2005, Park Hill Real Estate has placed over $30 billion and advised on capital raises aggregating to over $100 billion across more than 100 different mandates. To learn more about Park Hill, please visit www.parkhillgroup.com.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Drafting marketing materials, including offering memoranda and presentations
- Coordinating investor meetings and responding to due diligence requests
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of managers’ track record of investments
- Performing financial modeling and analysis for property level transactions using company financials and rent rolls
Park Hill Summer Analysts are exposed to all elements of a private placement transaction and play a critical role throughout the engagement decision and marketing process. The Park Hill Summer Analysts have significant interaction not only with senior principals at Park Hill, but also with clients and investors. As a result, Park Hill Summer Analysts develop a deep understanding of the real estate private equity marketplace.
We seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should have:
- Strong communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Ability to multitask and work on assignments for multiple clients
- A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure
- Prior real estate and/or finance experience is preferred.
To be considered for the 2022 Summer Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate* student
- Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2022 – Spring 2023
- Resume must include expected graduation month/year and GPA
- Please include expected internships for Summer 2021 on your Resume
- Resume must be in PDF format