Point Field Partners is a multi-billion dollar family office in Baltimore. Our primary mandate is making private equity investments in middle-market businesses. We also invest in venture capital and real estate. We are looking to add a professional to our team who can help us in all aspects of our investment process.
The analyst position will focus on evaluating various investment opportunities and assisting with the family office operation. The analyst will also have the opportunity to work with our portfolio companies.
- Market research (read reports, interview experts, attend conferences)
- Investment analysis (management meetings, financial models, investment memos, industry research)
- Investment execution (term sheets, due diligence, transaction documents)
- Portfolio monitoring (board meetings, quarterly letters)
- 0-2 years of experience (investment banking, consulting, or private equity)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Independent and entrepreneurial (there will be minimal guidance)
- Creativity (help develop unique investment theses)
- Community-minded (we are focused on making Baltimore a great city)
- Q1 or Summer 2021