Founded in 2018, Pollock Asset Management Limited aims to revolutionize the traditional asset management industry in Hong Kong by combining technology with portfolio management. The company has three key investment mandates:
1. trade finance portfolio that is first of its kind in the investment world in HK that aims to use data science technology to make informed investment decision
2. High yield Asia bond portfolios that focus on selecting bonds by utilizing unorthodox data collection method with the help of technology.
3. A data-driven venture capital fund that focuses on investing in pre-B round start-ups.
· Perform fundamental, market analysis and due-diligence work on Asia-focus start-ups
· Assist the portfolio managers in monitoring performance, managing relationship, and creating business synergy for various portfolio companies after investment
· Study and streamline the fund operation workflow of various funds
· Passion in investment and curiosity to learn
· Preferably with experience or knowledge in corporate finance and portfolio management
· Good communication skills and be able to work in a team environment
· Business/Finance, Computer Science or other related background is preferred