If you have a passion for mental health and an interest in marketing or writing, we’d love to talk with you about an opportunity with Prairie Health.
About the Role
This role is fully remote and can be done from anywhere, so long as collaboration can occur during PST working hours. This opportunity is available immediately and continues through the end of the year with the potential to continue beyond. This role can be separated into multiple part-time opportunities or by one person full-time.
What You’ll Do
- Publish mental health blog posts for our site (e.g. see here) and in collaboration with partners, either by writing posts yourself or by working with external contributors.
- Create engaging email campaigns to drive growth of new members and engagement with existing members.
- Improve Prairie’s web presence through Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Produce a video series of mental health advocates and professionals share their perspective on select topics to raise awareness and decrease stigma.
- Increase Prairie Health’s social media presence and reach.
- Create and execute upon a social media content calendar.
- Run webinars and events with partners.
- Passion for improving the lives of people with mental health conditions
- Self-starter with an ability to succeed in unstructured environments
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Enrolled in a four-year degree-granting university
- Attention to detail
- Current student in or recent graduate of a top-tier undergraduate university with a relevant major (e.g. communications, journalism, English, business, psychology, neuroscience), or taking a gap-year from this type of university
- Previous internship experience and strong references, especially in the mental health field
- Experience growing and managing multiple social media accounts
- Strong visual design abilities
- Published written work