Do you consider yourself a self-starter with an attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow? Are you passionate about putting in the hard work to conduct high quality research? Do you have strong social and relationship building skills, and can build credibility with project partners? Your dream summer internship is waiting. If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same – keep reading.
Interns are integral members of our Consulting project team, acting in a similar role as full-time Analysts. Depending on project availability, interns may be fully staffed on a single project throughout the summer, or may play supporting roles in several ongoing projects. You will be competitively compensated and will agree to at least 8 weeks of full-time employment over the summer.
Check out what Managing Partner & Executive Vice President, Harry Schiavi, has to say about his team Click here!
- Engaging with a project team and its leader to learn quickly and understand project outcomes, work plan & milestones, individual expectations, and the roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities pertinent to the project
- Serving as the knowledge/ content authority on your projects
- Using internal and external sources to conduct independent desk-based research and the best address key client questions
- Handling the data collection process from varied (primary and secondary) data sources and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid the development of recommendations
- Finding meaning in the knowledge/data that is not readily apparent and demonstrating the ability to ask the “next question” and discover answers beyond the obvious
- Collaborating effectively with the project team and actively contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop thinking and recommendations
- Participating in preparation for internal and client meetings and follow up.
- Participating in developing presentations and other client deliverables
- Openly soliciting, receiving, and giving feedback among team members, project managers, and others involved in the success of a project
- Supporting business development activities and assisting in crafting proposals for clients
Minimum required: Currently enrolled in either an undergraduate or advanced degree program with academic concentration in Science, Economics, Business or a related discipline
- Proven interest in the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare consulting
- Proven critical thinking, analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate curiosity and resourcefulness in analysis of large volumes of qualitative and quantitative information
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, and an ability to build credibility with external and internal partners
- Good time management and prioritization of handling multiple simultaneous workstreams
- Self-starting attitude
- Strong MS Office literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Track record of extra-curricular achievement that shows initiative and drive