Event Planner Intern
Prime & Prim Studio of the Arts is a creative arts studio for models, dancers, and art professionals seeking to take their career to the next level. With opportunities from Human Resource to Production an individual will gain knowledge and practical experience that will build and develop him or her for their chosen industry. Prime & Prim lay the foundation for individuals to gain experience in the fashion, entertainment and business industry.
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with a strong knowledge and understanding of Event Planning to ensure creative development to take the company to the next level. We are in the development of rebranding our image, therefore the intern hired for this position will need to be detailed-oriented,organized, and outgoing in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team.
- Contact sponsors, vendors, artist, and models as needed to confirm information.
- Oversee all events from start to finish.
- Maintain guest list and keep event data up to date.
- Collaborate with marketing and public relation department to promote and publicize event.
- Collaborate with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct pre- and post- event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Education/ work experience with an emphasis on Event Planning.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, creative, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and organizational skills.
Strong communication, time management, organizational, and people skills. Ability to monitor and stay up to date with multiple tasks at once. Confident and dynamic personality.