Prime & Prim Studio of the Arts is a creative arts studio for models, dancers, and art professionals seeking to take their career to the next level. With opportunities from Human Resource to Production an individual will gain knowledge and practical experience that will build and develop him or her for their chosen industry. Prime & Prim lay the foundation for individuals to gain experience in the fashion, entertainment and business industry.
You will work closely with the graphic design and marketing teams to create materials for both on- and offline promotions. Prime & Prim values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term.
– Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing
graphics that are well organized (print ads, flyers, newsletters, etc.)
– Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an
up-to-date style for custom ads
– Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths
and weaknesses of alternative solutions
– Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
– Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
– Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
– Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
– Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
– Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
– Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
– Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback