Prime & Prim Studio of the Arts is a creative arts studio for models, dancers, and art professionals seeking to take their career to the next level. With opportunities from Human Resource to Production an individual will gain knowledge and practical experience that will build and develop him or her for their chosen industry. Prime & Prim lay the foundation for individuals to gain experience in the fashion, entertainment and business industry.
Core purpose of a journalist is to research, document, write, and present the news in an honest, ethical, and unbiased way. Our journalist intern should be curious about the world around them and demonstrate your ability to delve deeper. An individual committed to hard work, ethics, quality writing, and, at its heart, the desire to tell the truth.
– Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
– Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
– Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
– Work on special projects, as needed
– Interviewing people in a wide range of circumstances
– Writing copy for publication on a tight deadline
– Building contacts and sources for use in future stories
– Fast-checking the information given to you by a source
-Creating blog publications
– Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
– Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Experience/interest in Web maintenance
– Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
Microsoft Office, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Writing and Editing, Public Relations Skills, Writing For The Web