Prime & Prim Studio of the Arts is a creative arts studio for models, dancers, and art professionals seeking to take their career to the next level. With opportunities from Human Resource to Production an individual will gain knowledge and practical experience that will build and develop him or her for their chosen industry. Prime & Prim lay the foundation for individuals to gain experience in the fashion, entertainment and business industry.
You will exercise your multitasking abilities as you assist in developing ideas, filming pieces and editing takes by performing any task required, whether it is handling the lighting, conducting research or running errands. You will have the opportunity to build relationships in the industry to strengthen your chances of finding employment and coordinate different aspects of the production to ensure that all aspects remain on time.
- Assist production staff in developing relevant stories for television, film, online streaming and other platforms.
- Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed.
- Communicate with writers, directors, managers and other members of staff to ensure a smooth running of the project.
- Support staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer and performing other tasks as required.
- Produce and edit video content that adhere to company guidelines and standards to share on online channels, including social media and YouTube.
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing and post production.
- Enrolled in accredited college or university with ability to receive credit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro CC
- Proven problem-solving skills
Excellent verbal and communication skills; Working knowledge of social media channels; Strong organizational skills.