Prime & Prim Studio of the Arts is a creative arts studio for models, dancers, and art professionals seeking to take their career to the next level. With opportunities from Human Resource to Production an individual will gain knowledge and practical experience that will build and develop him or her for their chosen industry. Prime & Prim lay the foundation for individuals to gain experience in the fashion, entertainment and business industry.
We are seeking a Public Relations Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom. When the internship is completed you will be ready to enter any fast paced PR firm.
– Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
– Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling
advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
– Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
– Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
– Creating media kits and digital campaigns
– Writing press release
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and
– Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
– An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work
Public Speaking, Press Releases, Writing Skills, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Press Kits, Public Engagement, Community Development, Press Conferences, Marketing for Small Business, Media Communications