Prime & Prim Studio of the Arts is a creative arts studio for models, dancers, and art professionals seeking to take their career to the next level. With opportunities from Human Resource to Production an individual will gain knowledge and practical experience that will build and develop him or her for their chosen industry. Prime & Prim lay the foundation for individuals to gain experience in the fashion, entertainment and business industry.
Beyond the focus of day-to-day activities, the improvement of the website as a whole is a necessary consideration for webmasters. As the Internet evolves, the webmaster’s job is to stay current with software and hardware that can improve the success of an online business. Stay up to date on the web’s latest technologies and make sure the site and its products are always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready.
– Build or assist in the development of a website
– Manage website and perform continual maintenance (links, database, and other functions)
– Web programming (knowledge of HTML codes, HTTP, and XML required)
– Marketing of websites on various platforms including other sites and search engines;
determine ad structures, pricing, placement, etc.
– Administrative work
– Site promotion, sending out email, voicemail, newsletters, etc.
– Successful candidates will possess and enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness
to different project goals.
– Experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts is a must.
– Be able to work in Adobe Creative Suite.
– Maintain an inventory of advertisements and manage the ad server software.
– Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
– Interface for performance issues. Troubleshoot the site.
– Review statistics and monitor analytics. Maintain responsive design. Plan for future changes to
– Pursuing a Marketing, Graphic Design, Graphic Communications, Web development degree
Graphic Design, HTML + CSS, Web Application Design, Adobe Photoshop CS6, AutoCAD, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator