Probing Elite Fitness & Performance is the premier fitness and performance brand for developing individuals into professionals physically, mentally and socially. We specialize in speed development, position drills, strength and conditioning in a wide array of sports. To date we have trained over 46 NFL professional athletes, over 14 Super Bowl Champions, and over 100 college athletes.
We are now seeking confident, professional, and career motivated students to join our Internship Program! Performance Consultant interns will have the opportunity to apply theoretical as well as clinical learning acquired from their academic study. Interns are expected to be available for 10+ hours throughout the week. This internship is paid through a nominal stipend at the end of the internship period.
- Assist in the design and implementation of the Probing Elite Fitness & Performance training philosophy, which includes power, strength, speed, agility, flexibility and conditioning for a wide array of sports.
- On field instruction of speed, conditioning, plyometric, proprioception, and sport specific athletic enhancement.
- Documentation of athlete’s progress. This would include monitoring, tracking, and reporting strength, speed, power, and explosion metrics to the lead performance consultant.
- Develop strategic plans and initiatives to support the growth and expansion of Probing Elite Fitness & Performance.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Rising freshman, sophomore, junior or senior working towards a bachelor’s degree in an exercise science and/or athletic training field.
- Creative and solution-oriented problem solver, with a strong customer focus
- Outstanding organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly detail oriented, forward-thinking and proactive
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of professionalism and flexibility
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with co-workers, clients and senior management to build lasting relationships
Probing Elite Fitness & Performance, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our expectations are high; therefore, we are always looking to hire individuals who are focused, proactive, efficient and ready to exercise their skills! If you would like more information about us, please check out our website and social media pages!