Product Marketing Associate
ProDIGIQ is looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Associate who loves product marketing, has the work ethic necessary to get things done, can work effectively in a collaborative environment, and is looking to contribute to the overall success of our growing, fast-paced company.
· Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate product features/benefits to potential clients
· Proficient in conducting in-person and virtual presentations
· Well versed in creating, managing and executing product marketing campaigns
· Well versed in conducting phone calls to generate new business
· Skilled in creating technical writing pieces such as press releases, blog posts, etc.
· Proper time-management skills to balance a multitude of tasks/projects
· Excellent and proven writing skills
· Detail-oriented and results driven
· Must be reliable, flexible and have excellent interpersonal skills
· Data-driven and possess intellectual rigor to solve complex business problems
The Product Marketing Associate will be a part of our business development team. Our business development team comprises of a small, yet growing group of fun, highly motivated sales and marketing professionals who are genuinely passionate about our software and how it helps the aviation industry. The key responsibilities of a Product Marketing Associate include all aspects of product marketing from content creation, conducting product presentations and maintaining client relationships.
The daily work would include conducting phone calls to generate leads, conducting demonstrations for a variety of products, planning and conducting sales and informational seminars to both current and potential clients, assisting the team with preparation for conferences, crafting compelling technical writing pieces, and checking in with our existing clients.
What we look for in prospective team members is the ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment and an exceptional attitude.
· BA/BS degree with 3.5 or higher GPA
This position is located in our Thousand Oaks, CA office. The team in this office operates in an open, collaborative environment.
Headquartered in Southern California, ProDIGIQ is a technology company focusing on innovative products and services for the aviation industry. Utilizing its industry experience and expertise, ProDIGIQ helps clients streamline their processes and operate in a more safe and efficient manner through the use of intuitive software.