Quest Diagnostics is seeking a May 2021 college graduate for our Leadership Development Associate in Supply Chain. This is a full-time opportunity out of our Collegeville, PA office.
The Leadership Development Program Associate in Supply Chain is responsible to successfully complete assigned projects and rotations that span roles across a variety of Quest functions and Regions. LDP Associates in the Supply Chain Management Track will complete four rotations across Category Management, Procurement Operations, Supply Management, Quality Control and Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in and apply core learning in assigned function (Supply Chain) and rotation.
- Participate in work teams to apply continuous improvement tools to solve real-time business problems and drive continuous improvement in assigned rotations.
- Serve as a Group Lead and/or Interim Supervisor through a minimum of one rotation (Operations).
- Prepare and deliver executive presentations to demonstrate both learning progress and how the assignment/role contributed to the business.
- Serve as a team member and participate in 1-2 Shin Kaizen Events.
- Serve as a team member and, provide co-leadership support for local Kaizen events.
- Participate in monthly learning, coaching and networking events, internal and external to Quest.
- Provide support for the National Continuous Improvement Leaders through all stages of local and national Kaizen events (Operations).
- Provide support for Category Managers throughout all phases of the sourcing & contracting (Supply Chain).
- As applicable, participate in M&A, Joint Venture and Vendor Negotiation Activities under the direction of assignment leadership.
- As applicable and based on business needs, serve as Project Coordinator and/or Project Manager under the direction of assignment leadership.
- Deliver Capstone project overview to LDP Leadership Committee and Regional Leaders at successful completion of program.
- Recent Graduate (May 2021) with a BS, BA or MBA
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Majors: Supply Chain, Logistics, or Business Administration
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Commitment to relocate anywhere in the U.S. (Operations)
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High Learning Agility
- A Business, Supply Chain or related internship is helpful, not required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in a variety of software such as Excel, Word, Visio, etc.
- Ability to think strategically & creatively, and solve problems effectively & efficiently
- Strong data analysis & business skills, including project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication & team building skills
- Can deal with ambiguity and make decisions of good quality in a timely-manner