Impact our future. Impact your future. Discover a whole world of difference at QVC.Job Description Details
As the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer, QVC has a history of growth and success that goes unmatched. QVC is part of Qurate Retail Group and believes in a third way to shop — beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores — for customers who crave engaging shopping experiences. As a $14B business, we reach over 370M homes worldwide, with 2.2B visits to 13 websites. Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. Our technology teams are constantly innovating. From designing apps to creating entirely new platforms, technology is at the core of all that we do. As we continue to grow on-line, on-air, and through mobile, we are in search of tech talent to ensure our business maintains its success and the first talent that we consider post-graduation is often our intern talent pool!
Inside QVC’s IT Intern program, you will have best in class tools and training to expand your skill set while gaining the experience you always dreamed of. We are an innovative, technology-driven organization that embraces corporate responsibility and is committed to our people. Our US Headquarters are located in West Chester, PA.
Our summer intern program runs from end of May through mid- August. In just 11 weeks you will work alongside of our IT Leadership team, participate in our Professional Development Series, have access to other 90+ interns across the organization, collaborate in a group project by partnering with other QRG brands, and engage in networking sessions and more.
Multiple IT internship opportunities are available to support various areas of the business, including roles in:
- Software Engineering (Java, J2EE, .NET)
- Engineering and Operations
- Software Quality Assurance
- Cyber Security
- Product Management & User Experience
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in a college or university
- The ideal candidate will be pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Information Technology, or MIS
- Drug-free/smoke-free work environment
- Pre-employment drug screening is required
- Must have supported relevant academic projects in IT
- Ideal candidates will be entering their junior or senior year, or pursuing a graduate degree