Social Media Marketing -create content, including text, images, and videos, to spark interest in a topic that relates to the insurance industry. Adapt social media skills to communicate business/sales needs with the public through platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, encouraging users to create and share content online and build the brand’s reputation by analyzing data to understand its audience and their interests.
- Refreshing marketing automation content
- Reporting and trend analysis
- Assist in the development of marketing and digital content
- Assist with outreach and community coordination
- Assist in social media management
- Assist in video production, editing and development
- Assist with database development and management
- Assist with projects, as assigned
- Research for blog content
- Email marketing input and creative assistance
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.