RCLCO, a national leader in providing strategic economic guidance to the real estate industry, seeks a qualified Associate to join the Austin, Texas and Los Angeles offices. RCLCO is recognized as the leading independent knowledge solutions provider to the real estate industry. Founded in 1967, RCLCO is a pioneer in bridging market and financial feasibility, consumer research, and industry intelligence. Our professionals are widely respected for their ability to assess economic and market directions, and to translate these trends into project concepts and financial guidance.
Associates join our team as junior consultants to gain unmatched experience in real estate analytics and exposure to the industry. They work directly with project managers and senior firm leadership to provide foundational support for RCLCO’s market research, financial and statistical analyses, and professional reports and client presentations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organize data, analyze trends, and construct financial and statistical models by employing existing RCLCO methodologies and/or developing new approaches;
- Conduct primary and secondary economic, demographic, and real estate research;
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate key findings and recommendations to clients;
- Provide analytical support in client meetings and presentations;
- Support business development and intellectual property initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree in economics, finance, real estate, urban studies or planning, architecture, human geography, political science, or other liberal arts disciplines with demonstrated experience of quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, including internships, work-study programs, etc., and/or a graduate degree;
- Excellent academic record;
- Passion for analysis, ability to structure quantitative and qualitative problem-solving approaches, and attention to detail and accuracy;
- High levels of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and in conducting internet research;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional in demeanor and appearance, a self-starter, a good time manager and “team player.”
* * *
Equal Opportunity Employer – RCLCO is an EEO Employer who celebrates diversity – Drug-Free Workplace –