Reaction Biology (RB) is a private pharmaceutical research company. We provide contract research services to over 1500 clients worldwide through our labs in Malvern, PA and Freiburg, Germany.
We are currently seeking a Compound Management Associate for our Malvern, PA facility. We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual with a science or administrative background to work with our internal staff as well as our customers.
- Maintain detailed records of customer compound inventory for both long- and short-term storage.
- Receive and process daily package arrivals. Ship customer compounds to sites when prompted.
- Provide data management support to facilitate day-to-day workflow processes.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Interact directly with various departments within the company in order to gather information needed to maintain workflow.
- Monitor and maintain various internal software programs relating to customer work.
- Be very attentive to detail, proactively plan, and organize and carry out tasks in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Work on other tasks as directed by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- BS in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, physics or other scientific related degrees.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong problem solving skills
- Comfortable with basic math and basic Microsoft Excel functions
- Collaborative and proactive attitude with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs without assistance
- Flexibility to accommodate rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Administrative or data management experience a plus
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
Finally, all employees are obligated to meet the highest standards with respect to honesty, accuracy, conflict of interest, intellectual property rights, confidentiality and respect for information sources and readers.
Reaction Biology Corporation (RBC), located in Malvern, PA, is a contract biomedical research organization (CRO) with proprietary technology. Benefits include health insurance, 401-K plan, student loan reimbursement, stock options and paid vacations. RBC is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.