Our mission is to simplify real estate investment by connecting investors to high quality commercial real estate transactions. Real estate is the most popular asset class in the world, and probably the most fraught with peril for the individual investor. Individuals have extremely limited information and access beyond their own neighborhood. The ability to do due diligence is minimal, and it is complex to negotiate, purchase, manage, and liquidate.
RealtyMogul was created to make this asset class available. We allow our investors to buy portions of properties instead of entire ones or get exposure to multiple properties via third party funds or our proprietary REITs. We source the partners or investments ourselves, diligence them ourselves and walk every property that we offer up for investment.
We have been at it for 7 years and have backed more than 70 operating partners across the country in addition to building our own direct acquisitions team. We have learned what a great property that is well managed looks like. We leverage our experience to find the best deals, actively asset manage, and maximize our investors’ returns.
Today we are one of the largest, most recognizable brands in online real estate crowdfunding, with over $650 Million in capital invested into over $3.1 billion of real estate nationwide. We were recently named the #1 Commercial Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform by Motley Fool. We remain focused on building the best online experience to enable investment into highly vetted commercial real estate assets and to educate our growing user base about the many aspects of real estate investing, all through an online, scalable platform.
About Your Role
RealtyMogul is seeking an Investor Relations Associate to join our Investor Relations Team. Your role will largely be focused on building relationships with accredited and non-accredited investors and helping support the team’s capital raising activities. This role will report to the Managing Director of Investor Relations
We are located in Los Angeles, CA but this role can be remote if you live outside LA.
US Citizens only may apply.
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate, maintain and enhance relationships with potential and existing investors
- Facilitate capital raising process for RealtyMogul direct and third-party investment offerings
- Conduct research on and vet potential investors
- Service investors and manage the investment process to ensure investors receive timely service and a positive attitude.
- Call on investors to answer questions, confirm investment status and learn more about their investment objectives.
- Communicate with investors to manage investment process, including funding and documentation process
- Assist investors with due diligence questions regarding potential investment offerings while collaborating with underwriting and the RealtyMogul commercial real estate team
- Coordinate investor conference calls, educational webinars and manage follow-up
- Provide feedback and contribute to the RealtyMogul marketing strategy
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years experience working with high net worth individuals in a variety of settings, including phone and email, in the financial services or real estate industry
- Understanding of private real estate investments and REITs (traded and non-traded)
- Hunger for knowledge, ability to learn quickly and execute effectively
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized with a wide variety of tasks
- Polished and poised demeanor
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred