Serving – Cottage Grove, Stoughton, McFarland, Madison & surrounding communities
Make a difference in people’s lives by joining Recover Health! Are you a person who thrives off of one on one client relationships at an organization that offers flexible work schedules to meet the needs of your lifestyle? Then Recover Health is your next Home.
OUR MISSION is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives and in these unprecedented times, our mission is never more important!
At Recover Health, the client is at the center of everything we do. We provide personalized, comprehensive support and make living at home easier and more comfortable for each of our clients.
For our employees, we offer extensive training, flexible scheduling, and a wide array of opportunities for continued education.
Your skills will be put into action!
• Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input, and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and measurable goals and outcomes.
• Educate clients and their family members and properly orient, train primary caregivers to ensure the most optimal functioning level for each client.
• Coordinate the continuum of client care through documentation and timely communication with the client’s physician and other caregivers.
• Continuously measure the effectiveness of services to reach the maximum client rehab potential.
Full-Time Employees (30 hours and greater)
• Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Float, and Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, LTD, STD, and supplemental products
• 401K with discretionary match
• Unlimited Free CEUS
• Scholarship opportunities
• Flexible Scheduling
Video Interviews are available for all positions
• Associate RN degree or higher and active RN License in the state of the application
• One year (RN) Home Health Care experience is a plus
• Oasis and ICD9/10 knowledge/experience is a plus
Safety for our employees and clients is our priority! Visit our Coronavirus resource center to learn more about our comprehensive resources. https://www.recoverhealth.org/coronavirus-resources/
Recover Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Veterans employer