Red Leaf is hiring! We are seeking individuals passionate about creating visual stories in architecture and interior design to join our growing CG visualization team. Our office is currently working on some of the most exciting and high-profile projects in major cities across the United States and in collaboration with some of the top designers in the world. Red Leaf is committed to fostering the best creative work in an office culture that stresses a non-hierarchical collaborative atmosphere, with ample opportunity to contribute creatively at all levels; we encourage the development of skills both technical and client-facing as quickly individuals are capable. We are looking for exceptional people excited about these values to join our team.
Red Leaf specializes in working on large complex projects in which we must deliver stunning visuals while providing real design expertise from within our studio. This role is perfect for individuals who have a passion for architectural visualization but who are also fantastic and intelligent designers. We work alongside the best design professionals in the world every day, and this is a great opportunity to collaborate these fantastic design studios while flexing your own design chops in the process. Within the last year, some of the active design partners include Google, Related, Heatherwick Studio, Foster and Partners, SOM, KPF, Grimshaw Architects, Morris Adjmi, and Gehry Partners.
- Individual in this role will be expected to be able to quickly ramp into working in 3dMax and V-Ray.
- Individual should be excited to wear many hats as part of visualization team including working in photoshop, assisting in photoshoots, project organization, as well as 3d work.
- Individual should have an interest in interacting with clients and other design collaborators including developers, architects, interior designers, and others.
- Individual should be passionate about learning from others and contributing to a team setting.
Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 0-2 years’ working experience in architecture, interior design, or other design-related field; will consider new graduates with exceptional visualization abilities.
- A stand-out ability to create visualizations in architecture or interior design in a computer-related medium.
- Our office uses primarily 3D Studio Max and V-Ray; experience in these software programs is strongly preferred but not required. Please highlight these and any other 3d software areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret architectural concepts and drawings
- Please highlight abilities of note in other creative avenues including photography, film, graphic design, interactive, and web development.
- We encourage sharing your Instagram or other creative outlet.
- Should be able to work in New York City (eventually). Due to COVID, our office will continue to operate remotely thru at least June 2021. We are open to discussing ideal working arrangements with the right candidate!
To Apply Please Submit the Following Materials
Please submit the following items to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio of Work – we encourage you to please include highlights of digital representation work, photography, animation, film, and other visual media.