Our Biostatistics Data Management is looking for a Summer Intern to join our team.
The BDM Group is connected through the three separate and distinct subject areas (Biostatistics, Data Management, and Statistical Programming) of clinical trial data planning and management, analysis testing of clinical hypotheses, and the report programming of this data for regulatory approval submission.
The Biostatistics function implements and executes methodological and statistical aspects of our clinical studies and develops/employs technical expertise in statistical area and applications. The student will work on with senior/project statistician developing statistical methodology and support response efforts to FDA and EMA from the therapeutic area’s review comments. The intern will also assist with statistical analysis and design of clinical trials and write SAS/R programs for implementations.
- Pursuing a PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics
- Preferably a student in their 2nd year or above whose interest and projects are related to clinical trials
- Proficient in SAS, R & Python
In this role, a typical summer might include the following:
- Achieving a general understanding of what happens in our global organization
- Completing hands-on project work that has an impact on the business
- Engaging with Regeneron leadership
- Collaborating with other interns
- Establishing connections with Regeneron’s diverse employee pool resource groups
- Participating in professional development sessions while enjoying lots of free food and swag
- Showcasing the knowledge you gained through end of term presentation sessions
- Getting paid for your hard work!
This role might be for you if:
- You want to make a difference
- You advocate for your ideas – and what they can do in the world
- You’re excited to think, challenge, listen, re-think and solve
- You continuously look for ways to improve
- You are science-minded, ask questions and challenge conventional wisdom
- You work with precision, passion, intellect and integrity
- You’re ready to work with the team that can bring a great idea to life
- You know this is no ordinary job