Team and Role Overview:
Relativity is looking for an Intern to join our Robotics Engineering Team within our multifaceted Additive Development Group. Your team of Software and Robotics Engineers will work alongside Weld and Materials Engineers to develop and mature the core of our Additive manufacturing technology to autonomously 3D print rockets!
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives:
Our mission is to induce a paradigm shift in how rockets are built and flown.
You will participate in developing and maintaining a working knowledge Relativity’s Stargate-Class 3D printer design as well as your domain expertise to contribute to the assessment of proposed design changes and impact based on test evidence.
You are always exploring ways to improve your team’s results, you effectively engage with functional experts. You are a passionate student that continuously wants to develop your team and improve their performance.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Obtaining BS in either Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or relevant field
- Practical experience implementing algorithms for the calibration and motion control of complex robotic systems
- Experience in developing software and controls for industrial robots
- Experience writing hardware interfacing software in Python and C++
- Strong Digital Signal Processing skills (Filtering, time and frequency domain analyses)
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
Relativity is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and our job opportunities are open to U.S. citizens and eligible non-U.S. citizens.