This is UNPAID. Students are strongly advised to consult with academic faculty to determine if this meets eligibility standards for academic credit.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is interested in working in the nonprofit sector and enjoys doing research
• Is able to meet deadlines
• Has flexible availability
• Has good communication skills
• Is passionate about human, civil, and BIPOC rights and in tune with our political climate
• Has a positive attitude and is a good team player!
Your responsibilities in this position include:
• Maintaining a running document with resources listed by case and researching additional information to include
• Researching content for our regularly scheduled posts as dictated by a supervisor
• Exploring potential partners, organizations, or collaborators to work with in the future
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org