Rialto Capital Management, LLC (“Rialto” or “Rialto Capital”) is a fully integrated real estate investment management, asset management and operating company. Rialto Capital was formed in 2007, and since its founding, has participated in the investment of billions of dollars of equity in real estate assets. Rialto invests and manages assets throughout the capital structure in real estate properties, loans, and securities. Rialto achieves this by providing our Associates with a multitude of opportunities for growth by creating a dynamic work environment and exposing our Associates to all our business lines. As Rialto continues to grow and expand, we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who want to be part of an entrepreneurial team. Learn more at www.rialtocapital.com.
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW:
Rialto Capital has a disciplined investment approach and demonstrated ability to invest throughout market downturns, including the 2007-2008 Great Recession and COVID-19 pandemic. In 2021, to date, Rialto has closed $1.7 billion in real estate loans across a diverse set of asset classes. As of June 30, 2021, we have raised $10.8 billion in capital across a series of private equity funds, partnerships, and separate accounts. We believe, our specific experience investing across the risk spectrum and across market cycles allows us to pursue strategies consistent with the specific objectives of our investors.
The Summer Analyst position will last 8 weeks and include at least one major project that will be presented to senior executives at the firm.
- Rotate throughout our multiple business lines including CMBS (both primary and secondary), direct lending, fund management, and special situations
- Assist in underwriting and performing due diligence of new acquisition opportunities
- Perform research on various markets throughout the U.S. and communicate with brokers in these markets
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other related field preferred
- Intended Graduation Date: December 2022 to August 2023
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft Office applications is required (Word, Outlook)
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills are required, with the ability to multi-task
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated and proven track-record of high achievement