Remote Medical Scribe
Every day, you’ll see inside the workflow of a medical practice and provide a busy physician with indispensable help. Scribes at Robin Healthcare gain practical healthcare experience in a startup environment, all while working remotely.
Robin Healthcare is a tech-healthcare startup with a mission to transform our healthcare system from its very core: the doctor-patient encounter. We marry medical scribing with the Robin Assistant™, our proprietary smart device, to produce the highest quality medical notes for our physicians so they can focus their attention on patients, not paperwork.
The Position: Robin’s scribes review doctor-patient visits captured in the exam room by our Robin Assistant™ device, freeing doctors from their computers so they can spend more time with patients. After just 8 days of training, you’ll become a valuable member of the scribe team, documenting and coding medical notes.
Robin scribes learn real-world medical skills and gain exposure to different medical specialties. You’ll develop deep knowledge of medical terminology, documentation, and coding, helping you stand out in graduate program applications. 50% of scribes pursuing healthcare careers go on to medical school or other clinical opportunities after 1 year at Robin. Many scribes advance within Robin, joining one of our core teams focused on Robin’s products, talent, operations, and more.
- $200 sign-on bonus
- 100% remote with flexible hours: Work from home on company-provided computers with dual monitors.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Rapid pay increases: Start at $8.50 per hours and get your first raise after just 2 weeks based on your performance. You are eligible for raises twice every month.
- Advancement opportunities: Over 37% of our core leadership team members were previously Robin scribes. Scribes are eligible to apply for a Chief Scribe position after only 3 months.
Other Perks of Working At Robin:
- Exposure to a variety of specialties and subspecialties: Robin is used by clinicians in orthopedics, neurosurgery, ENT, and urology.
- Fastest employment in the industry with an 8- day training program
- Inclusive and supportive workplace culture
- Yoga breaks on Wednesdays
- Personal statement workshops & revisions
- 1:1 interview prep
- Letters of recommendation for professional school written by our Chief Medical Officer at 1 year of employment
- Peer group of motivated individuals pursuing medical careers
- Monthly seminars from current doctors, physician assistants, tech and healthcare thought-leaders
Qualifications: We’re looking for healthcare professional-hopefuls who want to gain diverse experience in the medical field. Scribes must be available to work full-time (at least 35 hours M-F), have a private space to work to maintain privacy of sensitive patient information, have a stable internet connection with fast upload & download speeds, and live/work in any of the following states:
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
Equal Opportunity Employer: Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the US (visa sponsorship is not provided at this time) and must be able to pass a pre-employment background test. Robin Healthcare is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.