If you’re inspired by the possibilities of robotics to change lives and protect our warfighters – join us!
Robotic Research, a world leader in autonomous cars and trucks, is currently seeking applications for a full-time Linux DevOps Engineer to work on state-of-the-art autonomous vehicle systems. We offer a fast-paced environment where engineering comes first, and a breadth and depth of skills, knowledge, and interests are highly valued. You will have ample opportunities to get your hands dirty testing software that you design in our specialized robotic engineering and test facility. Opportunities available for entry- to mid-level positions.
· Secure Linux-based systems from cyber attacks, including physical
· Install and configure firmware on embedded hardware devices on custom Linux distributions (especially Ubuntu), Android devices, and microcontrollers (STM)
· Configure various network devices, including wireless radios and network switches
· Maintain proper documentation of system configuration changes
· Collaborate with technicians, SysAdmins, and other DevOps Engineers to diagnose and solve higher level issues
· Accurately document installation and configuration processes
· Proficient with both Windows and Linux, both from the GUI and command line
· Familiar with Linux diagnostic applications such as top, ps, df, wireshark
· Able to work through and document installation process of Linux on x86 and ARM hardware
· Capable of documenting instructions, issues, and resolutions in the Atlassian Suite of tools
· Experience with writing scripts to aid in automation of installation and configuration tasks
· Familiar with cloud-based services, preferably AWS
· Familiar with CAN, RS232, and Ethernet
· Compile and tweak the Linux kernel
· VPN configuration
· Container frameworks such as Docker
· Configuration management tools
· Deployment of software to embedded computers and remote systems
US Citizenship Required
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.