POSITION TITLE: Summer Analyst
LOCATION: New York, NY
Rockefeller Capital Management offers a distinctive Summer Analyst Program experience as a premier independent financial advisory firm. Our diversified businesses, boutique size, and entrepreneurial culture shape a dynamic, personalized experience for our Analysts.
About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions and corporations. The firm oversees in excess of $45 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the Firm also has offices in Atlanta, Boca Raton, Boston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Mountain View, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Saratoga Springs, Washington, DC, and Wilmington, DE.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 136-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
Rockefeller Capital Management’s 2021 Summer Analyst program will span ten weeks beginning June 7, 2021 and concluding August 13, 2020.
Key highlights of the program include:
· a manager and mentor to support learning and development
· information sessions on how the business is structured, how the firm generates revenue and serves clients, and how our employees at all levels of the firm contribute to achieving our goals
· a weekly speaker series to promote a deep understanding of the firm and its businesses and share personal perspectives from employees
· weekly check-in meetings with the program team
· facilitated topic discussions on current events with macro and micro relevance to our businesses
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for consideration students must be undergraduates currently in their junior year and in good standing at the school. Analysts should have an interest in the financial services industry and be eager to learn and make an impact.
Rockefeller Capital Management’s Marketing Function. The Summer Analyst will support the Marketing Team in the creation, management and execution of the Company’s marketing initiatives. This individual will work with the Marketing team to help shape the corporate brand and will assist in maintaining its integrity as it is conveyed to clients through marketing materials, performance reporting, investor events, social media, websites, and press releases. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and attentive to detail with a passion for marketing and a strong creative drive.
• Work with the team to support the design and development of a wide variety of marketing collateral, including presentations, brochures, and reports for meetings with clients and prospective clients.
• Manage the production and distribution of Rockefeller printed material and branded items and review marketing materials for quality, consistency and compliance.
• Assist in managing the company and Private Wealth Management team websites.
• Assist with projects and ad hoc requests made of the marketing team.
• Maintain content library and help curate materials for internal and external audiences.
• Assist in the coordination and planning of special events and company meetings.
• High school degree required.
• Pursuing a degree with a concentration in Marketing, Finance, or Business is desirable.
• Prior internship experience in marketing, wealth or asset management experience a plus.
• Strong digital skills are preferred for assistance on website enhancements such as search engine optimization.
• High level of responsibility and maturity.
• Strong attention to detail and experienced proofreader.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with external clients and multiple levels of staff and management.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Detail-oriented and resourceful with excellent organizational and project-management skills.
• Self-starter with the drive to self-direct independently and follow through on projects from start to finish with little to no supervision.
• Exceptional ability to multitask with a strong sense of urgency and prioritize competing deadlines.
• Experience in supporting the execution of events.