DEPARTMENT: Operations – Procedures & Training
POSITION TITLE: Summer Analyst
LOCATION: Hamilton, NJ
Rockefeller Capital Management offers a distinctive Summer Analyst Program experience as a premier independent financial advisory firm. Our diversified businesses, boutique size, and entrepreneurial culture shape a dynamic, personalized experience for our Analysts.
About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions and corporations. The firm oversees in excess of $45 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the Firm also has offices in Atlanta, Boca Raton, Boston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Mountain View, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Saratoga Springs, Washington, DC, and Wilmington, DE.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 136-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
Rockefeller Capital Management’s 2021 Summer Analyst program will span ten weeks beginning June 7, 2021 and concluding August 13, 2020.
Key highlights of the program include:
· a manager and mentor to support learning and development
· information sessions on how the business is structured, how the firm generates revenue and serves clients, and how our employees at all levels of the firm contribute to achieving our goals
· a weekly speaker series to promote a deep understanding of the firm and its businesses and share personal perspectives from employees
· weekly check-in meetings with the program team
· facilitated topic discussions on current events with macro and micro relevance to our businesses
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for consideration students must be undergraduates currently in their junior year and in good standing at the school. Analysts should have an interest in the financial services industry and be eager to learn and make an impact.
Rockefeller Capital Management’s Procedures and Training team within the firm’s Operations Group is looking for a Summer Analyst to support the team. The Summer Analyst will work with Operations’ Procedures and Training team members with the administration and facilitation of new hire and ongoing training. The individual will be responsible for coordinating training sessions leveraging internal / external resources. The Summer Analyst will also assist with the management and maintenance of both procedures and training materials; as well as continued maintenance of the team’s intranet webpage to ensure all materials are current and accurate.
• Coordinate training sessions conducted by the Operations Procedures & Training team and outside vendors for the Private Wealth Advisor teams
• Facilitate the review, testing, and signoff of RCM Operational procedures to confirm accuracy
• Review procedure, training, and FAQ materials on team’s intranet webpage and identify any materials that require updating or editing.
• Work with the team to create an annual review process for all procedures including tracking and status reporting
• Produce on-demand training materials to address service inquires for tutorial operational processes
• High school degree required.
• Pursuing a degree with a concentration in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Business is desirable.
• Prior internship experience in corporate wealth management or investment banking experience a plus.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
• Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
• Ability to multi-task and be able to reassess priorities as situations arise
• Detail-oriented and attention to accuracy and meeting deadlines
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability to exercise discretion with confidential matters
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely