Rosin & Associates, Inc. was founded in 1989 as a boutique real estate valuation consulting and advisory firm. Over its 24-year history, the firm has performed mortgage underwriting, real estate valuation, feasibility studies, and acquisition analysis on assets in excess of $12 billion. We provide real estate services to some of the nation’s largest banks, investment houses and real estate companies, as well as to government agencies and not-for-profit organizations. Rosin & Associates, Inc. has earned a reputation for being one of New York’s leading real estate valuation consulting and advisory firms.
Job Description: Rosin & Associates has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst to provide analytic support to our commercial real estate consulting and advisory platform. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and possesses a genuine interest in the commercial real estate industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to be used in commercial real estate valuation consulting, CMBS underwriting, and acquisition due diligence assignments.
- Analyze market conditions and identify trends, on both macro and micro levels.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials detailing the results of our analysis.
- Prepare cash flow models using Excel and ARGUS for potential in-house acquisition opportunities on an ad hoc basis.
- BA or BS degree required.
- 0-2 years of related work experience in commercial real estate and/or financial analysis.
- Excellent quantitative, writing, and computer skills.
- Proven ability to multitask and complete a continuous stream of projects and client reports under strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with ARGUS a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Solid interpersonal skills.