Please click the apply link to search through all offices hiring for this position. Application deadlines vary by market, so please connect with the local recruiter for any specific deadlines.
As an intern and project team member in the Business Application practice, you will work with project leads/managers to execute Sage Intacct implementations and changes to existing systems using the firm’s project methodology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, data migration and project reviews
- Work collaboratively with internal and client project teams to configure base Sage Intacct functionality, customizations and third-party integrations
- Assist in requirements gathering sessions with clients to map business processes and requirements to solutions with a focus on accounting and financial processes
- Work with implementation team to assess the current state of clients existing systems, business processes and challenges, factor into Sage Intacct solution design & suggested business process improvements
- Work alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Work with implementation team to create and execute testing scenarios in Sage Intacct
- Assist with data migration from existing systems to Sage Intacct
- Train end users on how to effectively use Sage Intacct features within the context of their daily jobs
- Work with end users to identify, define and create customized reports, dashboards and KPI’s
- Provide support for client issues and questions, taking a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and providing resolution
- Work across multiple time zones and occasionally outside office hours
- Maintain curiosity in understanding client needs; begin learning about RSM’s additional services and how to spot potential opportunities that will bring additional value to clients
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field required
- College course work or solid understanding of data analytics and reporting
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong Excel skills
- CPA a plus
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.