The Coordinator, Suite & Premium Sales supports short and long-term sales revenue efforts of the Premium Sales Department through the creation of proposals and presentations. This individual researches clients’ social media channels, websites and all other pertinent marketing components to align our premium assets with a client’s brand.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Collaborates with the team to create sales proposals and presentations.
● Efficiently manages multiple proposal and presentation requests.
● Communicates project completion timelines and meets all deadlines.
● Records daily proposal activity in CRM.
● Researches client social media channels, website and various marketing assets.
● Researches market to identify new trends.
● Works with marketing department to ensure team has most up to date marketing assets.
● Leads teambuilding sessions and encourage colleague participation.
● Assists in developing marketing collateral for sales events.
● Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
● Ability to break down and review complex information.
● Ability to use logic and reasoning to evaluate information to determine how it should be best interpreted.
● Ability to promote a flexible and accommodating environment which accepts and appreciates viewpoints and expertise that all stakeholders bring to the work environment.
● Ability to lead people through processes towards agreed-upon objectives in a manner that encourages participation, ownership and creativity by all those involved.
● Lead meetings in which stakeholders come together to focus ideas in a single direction.
● Ability to initiate, design, plan, execute, monitor and evaluate outcomes of a project or initiative.
● Organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively, while balancing and prioritizing multiple or competing tasks.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and 1-3 years’ of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Experience with Canva, Powerpoint, CRM, YouGov, ZoomInfo, Photoshop, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Illustrator.
● Experience with Microsoft Suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. The employee will be sitting in a typical office environment the majority of the time and may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is frequently required to sit, use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
0% of travel time expected for the position.